Work doesn’t have to be stressful.
I work with women to reduce stress and create calm.
You can be in a constant state of stress, anxiety, worry, and overwhelm…
… or you can reduce the stress, feel calm, and be totally self-confident.
This is for you if you…
- Are a high-achieving woman, but constantly in a state of stress
- Get frustrated with your boss, coworkers, or your clients
- Often feel overwhelmed or anxious about your job
- Are always rushing to the next step in your career
- Worry about “what if” scenarios frequently
- Want a greater sense of peace and calm at work and in life
After working together, you will…
- Have less stress, anxiety, and worry
- Create better relationships with your boss, coworkers, and clients
- Have more self-confidence
- Manage your time in an efficient manner
- Have greater enjoyment of your work
So how does this work?
Weekly 1:1 Coaching for Six Months
Each week, we will meet on Zoom for a 45-minute coaching session. Our coaching sessions will last for six months.
We will find a time that works for your schedule.
We start by having a consultation call for you to decide if I am the right coach for you.
What happens on a consultation call?
- We’ll start by getting to know each other. I want to know about your job and your career path.
- Then, we’ll discuss what isn’t working right now and how you feel about your job. We’ll discuss where you think your stress and anxiety is stemming from.
- Next, we’ll discuss your vision for the future. I want to know how you want to feel about your job in six-months and what your dream end-result looks like.
- From there, I’ll provide my feedback on what hasn’t been working. I’ll share with you the root causes of your stress, and what steps we’ll take together to get you the results you want.
- At this point, I will share my pricing and describe the specifics of the coaching program. We’ll work together to find a weekly coaching time that works for your schedule.
- By the end of the call, you’ll have greater clarity on why you are feeling stressed and what to do next, whether you decide to work with me or not.
Emily provided me the tools I need to deal with my own anxiety.
It’s been really helpful. All of it. It was helpful to work with Emily on stress and self-confidence.
Are you ready for less stress?